Legal Secretaries provide legal, administrative and clerical support to legal professionals, legal secretaries will not only be required to liaise with lawyers, but clients as well.
You do not require formal qualifications to become a legal secretary. Some experience in Administrative duties will be advantageous.
To further your knowledge, skills and career prospects you may like to consider the below qualifications;
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Legal)
- Certificate IV in Legal Services
- Diploma of Legal Services
- Certificate in Paralegal Practice to become a Paralegal
- Detail Orientated
- Problem Solving
- Team Player
- Legal Secretarial Practice
- Typing Speed
- Personal Injury
- Microsoft Office
- Proactive Attitude
- Technical Aptitude