Product Assemblers put together components and subassemblies that go into the production of metal products, electrical and electronic equipment, jewellery and precious metal articles, and joinery products.
It is possible to work in Product Assembly without qualifications, however tertiary qualifications or extensive industry experience may be advantageous.
You may consider a Certificate in;
- Automotive Manufacturing Production - Bus, Truck and Trailer available as a traineeship or qualification
- Certificate II in Competitive Systems and Practices available as a qualification
- Certificate II in Furnishing available as a traineeship or qualification
- Certificate II in Furniture Making available as a traineeship or qualification
- Certificate III in Resource Processing available as a traineeship or qualification
- Detail Orientated
- Technical Design
- Production & Processing
- Engineering & Technology
- Workplace Health & Safety