Electrical Transmission / Distributor
Electrical or Power Transmission Distributors, Distribute and regulate the flow of power between entities such as generating stations, substations, distribution lines, and users, keeping track of the status of circuits and connections.
You will need to complete studies specialising in related qualifications.
Consider the inclusion of qualifications such as;
- Certificate III - ESI Cable, Jointing
- Certificate IV - ESI Transmission (Powerline)
- Certificate IV - ESI Distribution (Powerline)
- Certificate IV - ESI Distribution (Substation)
- Certificate IV - ESI Frontline Management
- Team Work
- Monitor and Record
- Compile Data
- Emergency Response
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Repairs and Maintenance