Beauty Therapists provide different beauty services to clients. They provide beauty treatments, including hairstyling, makeup, facials, hair removal, manicures and pedicures.
If you would like to become a Beauty Therapist, formal qualifications such as;
- Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy
- Certificate III in Beauty Services or a Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy at a TAFE institution
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy
You may like to gain hands-on work experience, either during a practical component of a TAFE course, or external to study.
- Customer Orientated
- Team Player
- Skin Analysis
- Massage and Skin Treatments
- Make-Up & Facial Knowledge